|School:||University of Massachusetts-Amherst|
|If you're considering taking a class with this psycho- DO NOT! I'm not sure why she's even teaching at Umass when she got released from her last position for legal reasons. Most importantly, she is a terrible teacher! Always late, never organized, more concerned with catching students misusing technology than getting her point across...just dont.|
|DO NOT TAKE ANY CLASS WITH THIS TEACHER. Seriously the most ridiculous thing I have ever experienced. She courses on NONE of the chapters in the book (which since it's a history text is jammed with superfluous information), she makes you read supplementary novels, one of which was 700 pages, and her exams are almost impossible to study for, AVOID|
|one of the worst courses i've taken in my life. I feel like I'm back in middle school. She is SO disorganized, talks SO fast (like, incomprehensible) has you read a 700 page book that does not pertain to anything at all in the class. She looks at what you're doing on your computer...she is just completely a mess. AVOID if you want to stay sane.|
|Do not take! Her courses are completely irrelevant to what you'll be examed on and seem to be thought up on the spot. The readings she assigns are long and rather silly. Discussions were the only tolerable part of this class, I recommend avoiding it.|
|AVOID. Do not let her teach you anything. She can't form a sentence without saying "um" or "ah" every two seconds. Makes you do response papers every week, her final was the most ridiculous thing I have every seen before, she never taught anything on it. She will make you want to slam your head against a cement wall. GREAT TA's tho|
Refine Your Search
RECENT MASSACHUSETTS CLASSIFIEDS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
TOP MASSACHUSETTS NEWS
- Why Travel Is Good For The Soul
- Looking to Laugh? Here's Five Netflix Comedies to Binge Watch
- 10 Best Moments of Pride NYC 2015
- Charlie Hebdo: The Enemy Within?
- How To Build, Develop, And Maintain Relationships With College...
- "Dope" Movie is More Than a Coming of Age Story
- Same Sex Marriage is Legal: What Now?
BROWSE OTHER COLLEGES
- By CollegeBoston CollegeBoston UniversityBrandeis UniversityHarvard UniversityUniversity of Massachusetts-AmherstMassachusetts Institute of TechnologyNortheastern UniversityTufts UniversityClark UniversityUniversity of Massachusetts-LowellUniversity of Massachusetts-BostonWorcester State CollegeBentley CollegeWheaton CollegeMount Holyoke CollegeLesley UniversityHolyoke Community CollegeHampshire CollegeSuffolk UniversityWestfield State CollegeUniversity of Massachusetts DartmouthWilliams CollegeAmerican International CollegeAmherst CollegeAnna Maria CollegeAssumption CollegeBabson CollegeBay Path CollegeBecker CollegeBerklee College of MusicBoston Architectural CollegeBridgewater State CollegeCambridge CollegeElms CollegeCollege of the Holy CrossCurry CollegeDean CollegeEastern Nazarene CollegeEmerson CollegeEmmanuel CollegeEndicott CollegeFisher CollegeFitchburg State CollegeFramingham State CollegeGordon CollegeGordon-Conwell Theological SeminaryLasell CollegeMassachusetts College of Art and DesignMassachusetts College of Liberal ArtsMassachusetts College of Pharmacy & Health ScienceMassachusetts Maritime AcademyMerrimack CollegeMount Ida CollegeNew England School of LawNewbury CollegeNichols CollegeRegis CollegeSalem State CollegeSimmons CollegeSmith CollegeSpringfield CollegeStonehill CollegeThe New England Institute of ArtUniversity of Massachusetts Medical School WorcesterWellesley CollegeWentworth Institute of TechnologyWestern New England CollegeWestfield State CollegeWheelock CollegeWorcester Polytechnic InstituteAndover Newton Theological School
- By State
- By City